- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Japanese Asset Price Bubble: A Heterogeneous Approach
- 3 Time of Troubles: The Yen and Japan’s Economy, 1985–2008
- 4 The Japan-US Exchange Rate, Productivity, and the Competitiveness of Japanese Industries
- 5 International Financial Integration and Japanese Economic Performance
- 6 Consumption, Land Prices, and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Japan
- 7 The Japanese Employment System after the Bubble Burst: New Evidence
- 8 Labor Immobility in Japan: Its Causes and Consequences
- 9 The Changing Role of Main Banks in Aiding Distressed Firms in Japan
- 10 Corporate Restructuring in Japan during the Lost Decade
- 11 An Exploration of the Japanese Slowdown during the 1990s
- Japan's Bubble, Deflation, and Long-term Stagnation
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.