- Title Pages
- 1 What Is Collaboration?
- 2 Typologies for Collaboration
- 3 Convening Collaboratives
- 4 Stakeholder Deliberation and Public Participation
- 5 High-Quality Collaboration Products
- 6 Sustaining Collaboratives
- 7 Producing Results through Social Networks
- 8 Producing Results through Interorganizational Networks
- 9 Producing Results through Political Networks
- 10 The Translation to Practice
- 11 The Future of Collaboration
- Appendix: Research Methods
- Beyond Consensus
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.