- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 Space in the Mammalian Brain
- 2 Building a Space Map
- 3 The Space Inside
- 4 Sensorimotor Integration and State Estimation
- 5 Bayesian Estimation and Inference
- 6 Learning to Make Accurate Predictions
- 7 Learning Faster
- 8 The Multiple Timescales of Memory
- 9 Building Generative Models: Structural Learning and Identification of the Learner
- 10 Costs and Rewards of Motor Commands
- 11 Cost of Time in Motor Control
- 12 Optimal Feedback Control
- Biological Learning and Control
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.