- Title Pages
- 1 The Importance of Open-Source Software Commons
- 2 The Ecosystem
- 3 The Developer
- 4 Technological and Community Attributes
- 5 Institutional Attributes
- III Our Empirical Studies of Open-Source Software Commons
- 6 The OSGeo Case: An Example of the Evolving OSS Ecosystem
- 7 Defining Open-Source Software Success and Abandonment
- 8 What Can SourceForge.net Data Alone Tell Us about Open-Source Software Commons?
- 9 Filling Gaps in Our Data with the Survey on Free/Libre and Open-Source Success
- 10 Answering the Questions Raised in Part II
- 11 Putting It All Together in Multivariate Models of Success and Abandonment
- 12 Thinking about Part III: A Review of Our Empirical Research
- 13 Our Study in Perspective
- Internet Success
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.