- Title Pages
- Contributors and Participants
- 1 The Small World of Corporate Governance: An Introduction
- 2 Is There an Anglo-Saxon Model?
- 3 The Small Worlds of Business Groups: Liberalization and Network Dynamics
- 4 Ownership Networks and New Institutional Forms in the Transition from Communism to Capitalism
- 5 Structural Breaks and Governance Networks in Western Europe
- 6 Testing the “Old Boysʼ Network”: Diversity and Board Interlocks in Scandinavia
- 7 Governance Networks, Small Worlds, and Acquisitions in Germany and the United States, 2000–2005
- 8 Generating Rules and the Social Science of Governance
- 9 Is There a Global Small World of Owners and Directors?
- 10 Epilogue: The Generative Analytics of Corporate Governance
- Appendix 1: Primer on Social Networks and Small-World Measures
- Appendix 2: Name-Matching Algorithms
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.