- Title Pages
- The Ernst Strüngmann Forum
- List of Contributors
- 1 Six Reasons for Invoking Evolution in Decision Theory
- 2 Putting Mechanisms into Behavioral Ecology
- 3 Machinery of Cognition
- 4 Building Blocks of Human Decision Making
- 5 Error Management
- 6 Neuroethology of Decision Making
- 7 Decision Making
- 8 Robustness in Biological and Social Systems
- 9 Robust Neural Decision Making
- 10 Advantages of Cognitive Limitations
- 11 Modularity and Decision Making
- 12 Robustness in a Variable Environment
- 13 Biological Analogs of Personality
- 14 Sources of Variation within the Individual
- 15 Variation in Decision Making
- 16 The Cognitive Underpinnings of Social Behavior
- 17 Early Social Cognition
- 18 Who Cares?
- 19 Learning, Cognitive Limitations, and the Modeling of Social Behavior
- 20 Evolutionary Perspectives on Social Cognition
- Subject Index
- Evolution and the Mechanisms of Decision Making
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.