- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- Crime Economics in Its Fifth Decade
- 1 COPS and Cuffs
- 2 Drug Prohibition and Its Alternatives
- 3 Mechanism Experiments for Crime Policy
- 4 What Works in Reducing Re-Offending?
- 5 The Young Prisoner’s Dilemma: Juvenile: Recidivism in Germany
- 6 What Works in Reducing Hooliganism?
- 7 Crime and Immigration: What Do We Know?
- 8 Organized Crime, Violence, and the Quality of Politicians: Evidence from Southern Italy
- 9 Centralized versus Decentralized Police Hiring in Italy and the United States
- 10 The “Program of Integration and Management in Public Safety” in Minas Gerais, Brazil: A Descriptive Analysis
- Lessons from the Economics of Crime
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.