- Title Pages
- Morris, Distributed: An Introduction
- 1 Variability and Allomorphy in the Morphosyntax of Catalan Past Perfective
- 2 Phonological and Morphological Interaction in Proto-Indo-European Accentuation
- 3 Agree and Fission in Georgian Plurals
- 4 More or Better: On the Derivation of Synthetic Comparatives and Superlatives in English
- 5 Is Word Structure Relevant for Stress Assignment?
- 6 Locality Domains for Contextual Allomorphy across the Interfaces
- 7 Cycles, Vocabulary ltemsr and Stem Forms in Hiaki
- 8 “Not Plus” Isn't “Not There”: Bivalence in Person, Number, and Gender
- 9 Morphemes and Morphophonological Loci
- 10 Agreement in Two Steps (at Least)
- 11 Suspension across Domains
- 12 Contextual Neutralization and the Elsewhere Principle
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Language Index
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.