- Title Pages
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- 1 Atmospheric Environment in China: Introduction and Research Review
- 2 Summary: Sulfur Mandates and Carbon Taxes for 2006–2010
- 3 Summary: Carbon Taxes for 2013–2020
- 4 Primary Air Pollutant Emissions of Coal-Fired Power Plants in China
- 5 Primary Air Pollutants and CO<sub>2</sub> Emissions from Cement Production in China
- 6 An Anthropogenic Emission Inventory of Primary Air Pollutants in China for 2005 and 2010
- 7 Atmospheric Modeling of Pollutant Concentrations
- 8 Benefits to Human Health and Agricultural Productivity of Reduced Air Pollution
- 9 The Economics of Environmental Policies in China
- A Economic-Environmental Model of China
- B The Valuation of Health Damages
- C New Assumptions and Methods for the 2013–2020 Policy Cases
- Clearer Skies Over China
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.