- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 The Green Paradox: A Mirage?
- 2 Supply-Side Climate Policy and the Green Paradox
- 3 The Green Paradox as a Supply Phenomenon
- 4 The Green Paradox Under Imperfect Substitutability between Clean and Dirty Fuels
- 5 Fossil Fuels, Backstop Technologies, and Imperfect Substitution
- 6 Innovation and the Green Paradox
- 7 Resource Extraction and Backstop Technologies in General Equilibrium
- 8 Does a Future Rise in Carbon Taxes Harm the Climate?
- 9 The Impacts of Announcing and Delaying Green Policies
- 10 Going Full Circle: Demandside Constraints to the Green Paradox
- 11 Quantifying Intertemporal Emissions Leakage
- Climate Policy and Nonrenewable Resources
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.