- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Heterogeneous Construct of Psychopathy
- 3 Psychopathy and Moral Rationality
- 4 Without Fellow Feeling
- 5 The Words but Not the Music: Empathy, Language Deficits, and Psychopathy
- 6 Psychopathic Comportment and Moral Incapacity
- 7 Not Caring: Sociopaths and the Suffering of Others
- 8 Do Psychopaths Refute Internalism?
- 9 Psychopathic Resentment
- 10 Being a (A-)Moral Person and Caring about Morality
- 11 Psychopathy, Responsibility, and the Moral/Conventional Distinction
- 12 The Significance of Psychopathic Wrongdoing<sup>1</sup>
- 13 Contesting Dangerousness, Risk, and Treatability: A Sociological View of Dangerous and Severe Personality Disorder (DSPD)
- 14 Conclusion: The Many Faces of Psychopathy
- Name Index
- Subject Index
- Being Amoral
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.