- Title Pages
- To the Reader
- 1 Introduction
- 2 A Vision of a Science of Economics
- 3 Empirical Relevance
- 4 Qualitative Response Models
- 5 A Cross-Section Analysis of an Economic Theory
- 6 Theory-Data Confrontations with Time-Series Data
- 7 Analysis of Positively Valued Economic Time Series
- 8 Non-Linear Cointegration in Foreign Exchange
- 9 Scientific Explanation in Economics and Econometrics
- 10 Bridge Principles and Theory in Applied Econometrics
- Econometrics in a Formal Science of Economics
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.