- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Federal Government’s Response to Environmental Inequality
- 3 Federal Environmental Justice Policy in Permitting
- 4 Assessing the EPA’s Experience with Equity in Standard Setting
- 5 Evaluating Environmental Justice
- 6 Public Participation and Environmental Justice
- 7 Evaluating Fairness in Environmental Regulatory Enforcement
- 8 Environmental Justice in the Courts
- 9 Federal Environmental Justice Policy
- 10 Contributors
- Failed Promises
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.