- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 Dying, a Lost Art
- 2 Finitude
- 3 Pluralism and the “Good” Death
- 4 Hospice and Palliative Medicine’s Attempt at an Art of Dying
- 5 Ritual and Practice
- 6 Spiritual Preparation
- 7 The Role of Community
- 8 Children
- 9 The Elderly and Dementia
- 10 AIDS, the Modern Plague
- Conclusion: Toward a New Ethical Framework for the Art of Dying Well
- Dying in the Twenty-First Century
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.