- Title Pages
- Series Editor’s Introduction
- Introduction: Computing’s Infrastructural Moment
- 1 Cloud Strategy and Economics
- 2 Finding Security in the Clouds
- 3 Reliability and the Internet Cloud
- 4 Cloud Computing, Contractibility, and Network Architecture
- 5 Cloud Privacy Law in the United States and the European Union
- 6 Understanding Regulatory and Consumer Interest in the Cloud
- 7 Digital Records and Archives in the Commercial Cloud
- 8 Software Copyright in the Cloud<sup>1</sup>
- 9 Bodies in the Cloud: A Geography of Electronic Health Data
- Conclusion: The State of Cloud Computing Policy
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.