- Title Pages
- Preface (a prose poem*)
- 1 Oil and Gas Development
- 2 A Brief Overview of Natural Gas Drilling in Texas
- 3 Activists’ Concerns about Health
- 4 A Lack of Competent Guardians
- 5 Reluctant Activists
- 6 Epistemic Privilege
- 7 Performative Environmentalism
- 8 (In)Visibility in the Gas Field
- Urban and Industrial Environments
- Fracking the Neighborhood
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.