- Title Pages
- Introduction Popular Environmentalism and Social Justice in Latin America
- 1 Tracing Race: Mapping Environmental Formations in Environmental Justice Research in Latin America
- 2 Contesting Trade Politics in the Americas: The Politics of Environmental Justice
- 3 Grassroots Reframing of Environmental Struggles in Brazil
- 4 Environmental Conflicts and Environmental Justice in Argentina
- 5 Waste Practices and Politics: The Case of Oaxaca, Mexico
- 6 Where Local Meets Global: Environmental Justice on the US-Mexico Border
- 7 Environmental Justice in Mexico: The Peñoles Case
- 8 Ecotourism, Park Systems, and Environmental Justice in Latin America
- 9 Environmental Justice and Agricultural Development in the Brazilian <i>Cerrado</i>
- 10 Popular Protest and Unpopular Policies: State Restructuring, Resource Conflict, and Social Justice in Bolivia
- 11 The Struggle for Environmental Justice in Vieques, Puerto Rico
- 12 Cultural Politics and the Essence of Life: Who Controls the Water?
- About the Contributors
- Urban and Industrial Environments
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.