- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 Religion and the Question of Human Germline Modification
- 2 Judaism and Germline Modification
- 3 The Roman Catholic Magisterium and Genetic Research: An Overview and Evaluation
- 4 A Traditional Christian Reflection on Reengineering Human Nature
- 5 Germline Gene Modification and the Human Condition before God
- 6 Human Germline Therapy: Proper Human Responsibility or Playing God?
- 7 Germline Genetics, Human Nature, and Social Ethics
- 8 Freedom, Conscience, and Virtue: Theological Perspectives on the Ethics of Inherited Genetic Modification
- 9 Religion, Genetics, and the Future
- Suggestions for Further Reading
- Design and Destiny
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.