- Title Pages
- Prologue: On Negative Capability
- I Studying Innovation as a Phenomenon
- 1 Tracking the Design Process
- 2 The Music Faculty’s Test of the System
- 3 Revisitations: Shifting Stories
- 4 Entering the Temple of Justice
- 5 Experimenting with Video Technology in the Courtroom
- 6 The VCR and the Back Office: Building “Equipmentality”
- 7 Reshaping Judicial Practice
- IV Further Inquiries into Shifting Practices
- Epilogue: Reflections on Work Past
- Shifting Practices
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.