- Title Pages
- I Anatomy of a Hunch
- 1 Being Productively Wrong
- 2 Prototyping a Real-World Problem
- II Exploring in Foresight: Learning from Parts and People
- 3 Interacting with Parts
- 4 Interfacing with People
- 5 At a Small Scale, Nonlinearity Is Your Ally
- 6 A Kit to Drive Innovation, Anywhere
- 7 Operating on the Problem through Trial and Error
- III Organizing What You’ve Learned: Exploring Impact
- 8 Practicing Advocacy
- 9 Risk, Doing, Learning, and Uncertainty
- 10 Scaling Up an Organization
- 11 Managing Innovating Continuously
- 12 The World Is Your Lab: You Need a Notebook to Converse with Yourself
- Epilogue: Academic Commentary
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.