- Title Pages
- 1 The Greek Economy before and during the Crisis—and Policy Options Going Forward
- 2 Greece and the Euro
- 3 The Challenge of Trade Adjustment in Greece
- 4 Product Market Regulation and Competitiveness: Toward a National Competition and Competitiveness Policy for Greece<sup>1</sup>
- 5 Privatizations: Auction and Market Design during a Crisis<sup>1</sup>
- 6 Labor Market Regulation and Reform in Greece<sup>1</sup>
- 7 Financial Development and the Credit Cycle in Greece<sup>1</sup>
- 8 Education and the Greek Economy<sup>1</sup>
- 9 Reforming Health Care in Greece: Balancing Fiscal Adjustment with Health Care Needs<sup>1</sup>
- 10 Tax and Welfare Reform in Greece<sup>1</sup>
- 11 Pensions: Arresting a Race to the Bottom
- 12 The Greek Justice System: Collapse and Reform<sup>1</sup>
- 13 Thinking about Corruption in Greece<sup>1</sup>
- 14 Public Administration and the Tragic Trident: Understanding the Organizational and Structural Drivers of the Greek Malaise<sup>1</sup>
- 15 The Dysfunctional Structure of Greek Public Administration and the Challenges in Reforming It
- Timeline of Political and Economic Events Pertaining to the Greek Crisis
- Beyond Austerity
- Costas Meghir, Christopher A. Pissarides, Dimitri Vayanos, Nikolaos Vettas
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.