- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Basic Learning Mechanisms: Pavlovian Conditioning in Mental Disorders
- 3 Reward-Dependent Learning
- 4 Executive Control and Model-Based Decision Making
- 5 Serotonergic Neurotransmission and Its Role in Negative Affect
- 6 Evolutionary Concepts of Mental Disorders—A Unifying Framework?
- 7 Computational Models of Learning Mechanisms in Psychosis
- 8 Learning Mechanisms in Addictive Disorders
- 9 Learning Mechanisms in Affective Disorders
- 10 How a Focus on Learning Mechanisms Can Change Our Understanding of Mental Disorders
- Name Index
- Subject Index
- A New Understanding of Mental Disorders
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.