- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction: Social Disruption, Legacy Barriers, and Innovation Challenges in U.S. Manufacturing
- 2 The Backdrop: Manufacturing’s Economic History
- 3 International Competition and the Decline of U.S. Manufacturing
- 4 Economic Perspectives on Manufacturing
- 5 Advanced Manufacturing Emerges at the Federal Level
- 6 The Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Institute Model
- 7 Start-up Scale-up: Addressing the Manufacturing Challenge for Start-ups
- 8 Workforce Education and Advanced Manufacturing
- 9 Manufacturing and the Future of Work
- 10 Conclusion: Manufacturing Matters More Than Ever
- Advanced Manufacturing
William B. Bonvillian
Peter L. Singer
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.