- Title Pages
- 1 Investigating the Evolution of Representational Decision Making
- 2 The Nature and Reality of Representational Decision Making
- 3 A Moderate Evolutionary Psychology
- 4 The Need for a New Account of the Evolution of Representational Decision Making
- 5 The Evolution of Cognitive Representational Decision Making
- 6 The Evolution of Conative Representational Decision Making
- 7 Extended Representational Decision Making—A Synthesis
- 8 Specialist versus Generalist Decision Making
- 9 The Psychological Underpinnings of Helping Behaviors
- Efficient Cognition
Armin W. Schulz
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.