- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 A Probability Primer
- 2 Spike Coding
- 3 Likelihood-Based Approaches to Modeling the Neural Code
- 4 Combining Order Statistics with Bayes Theorem for Millisecond-by-Millisecond Decoding of Spike Trains
- 5 Bayesian Treatments of Neuroimaging Data
- 6 Population Codes
- 7 Computing with Population Codes
- 8 Efficient Coding of Visual Scenes by Grouping and Segmentation
- 9 Bayesian Models of Sensory Cue Integration
- 10 The Speed and Accuracy of a Simple Perceptual Decision: A Mathematical Primer
- 11 Neural Models of Bayesian Belief Propagation
- 12 Optimal Control Theory
- 13 Bayesian Statistics and Utility Functions in Sensorimotor Control
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.