- Title Pages
- 1 Deposit Insurance Design and Implementation: Policy Lessons from Research and Practice
- 2 Adoption and Design of Deposit Insurance
- 3 Pricing of Deposit Insurance
- 4 Deposit Insurance and Bank Failure Resolution: Cross-Country Evidence
- 5 Lessons from the U.S. Experience with Deposit Insurance
- 6 Banking with and without Deposit Insurance: Mexico’s Banking Experiments, 1884–2004
- 7 The EU Deposit Insurance Directive: Does One Size Fit All?
- 8 Deposit Overinsurance in EU Accession Countries
- 9 Deposit Insurance Reform in Russia
- 10 Protecting Depositors in China: Experience and Evolving Policy
- 11 Deposit Insurance around the World: A Comprehensive Database
- Deposit Insurance around the World
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.