- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 A Statistical Machine Translation Primer
- 2 Mining Patents for Parallel Corpora
- 3 Automatic Construction of Multilingual Name Dictionaries
- 4 Named Entity Transliteration and Discovery in Multilingual Corpora
- 5 Combination of Statistical Word Alignments Based on Multiple Preprocessing Schemes
- 6 Linguistically Enriched Word-Sequence Kernels for Discriminative Language Modeling
- 7 Toward Purely Discriminative Training for Tree-Structured Translation Models
- 8 Reranking for Large-Scale Statistical Machine Translation
- 9 Kernel-Based Machine Translation
- 10 Statistical Machine Translation through Global Lexical Selection and Sentence Reconstruction
- 11 Discriminative Phrase Selection for SMT
- 12 Semisupervised Learning for Machine Translation
- 13 Learning to Combine Machine Translation Systems
- Learning Machine Translation
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.