- Title Pages
- 1 Educational Innovation through Time
- 2 Educational? Games?
- 3 The Aftermath of Math Blaster
- 4 Great Moments in Mobile and Handheld Games
- 5 What Does an Award-Winning Video Game Look Like?
- 6 Participatory Simulations: Technology Adapting to the Classroom
- 7 The Importance of Reality
- 8 Location Matters: The Role of Place
- 9 Authentic Outcomes
- 10 Designing for Collaboration: Roles and Game Mechanics
- 11 Learning to Write without a Stylus
- 12 Anytime, Anywhere: Palmagotchi
- 13 Conclusion
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.