- Title Pages
- Strüngmann Forum Reports
- The Ernst Strüngmann Forum
- List of Contributors
- 1 Better Than Conscious?
- 2 Conscious and Nonconscious Processes
- 3 The Role of Value Systems in Decision Making
- 4 Neurobiology of Decision Making
- 5 Brain Signatures of Social Decision Making
- 6 Neuronal Correlates of Decision Making
- 7 The Evolution of Implicit and Explicit Decision Making
- 8 Passive Parallel Automatic Minimalist Processing
- 9 How Culture and Brain Mechanisms Interact in Decision Making
- 10 Marr, Memory, and Heuristics
- 11 Explicit and Implicit Strategies in Decision Making
- 12 How Evolution Outwits Bounded Rationality
- 13 The Evolutionary Biology of Decision Making
- 14 Gene–Culture Coevolution and the Evolution of Social Institutions
- 15 Individual Decision Making and the Evolutionary Roots of Institutions
- 16 The Neurobiology of Individual Decision Making, Dualism, and Legal Accountability
- 17 Conscious and Nonconscious Cognitive Processes in Jurors’ Decisions
- 18 Institutions for Intuitive Man
- 19 Institutional Design Capitalizing on the Intuitive Nature of Decision Making
- Name Index
- Subject Index
- Better Than Conscious?
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.