- Title Pages
- Editors’ Preface
- Vol. I
- Vol. II
- Vol. III
- Introduction to Frankenstein (1831)
- Chronology of Science and Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- Traumatic Responsibility
- I’ve Created a Monster! (And So Can You)
- Changing Conceptions of Human Nature
- Undisturbed by Reality
- Frankenstein Reframed;
- Frankenstein, Gender, and Mother Nature
- The Bitter Aftertaste of Technical Sweetness
- Further Reading
- Discussion Questions
Mary Shelley, David H. Guston, Ed Finn, Jason Scott Robert, Joey Eschrich, Mary Drago
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.